السبت، 8 يونيو 2013

Goodreads Wordpress vs. Blogspot - good Ksa-flh.com

Goodreads Wordpress vs. Blogspot - Goodreads




I'm trying to decide between wordpress and blogspot for hosting my author blog.

I've heard wordpress is better and I really like the idea that I can always upgrade to a .com website that's just my name rather than a .wordpress.com. There seem to be a lot of great options like that offered only by wordpress but I'm still really confused by what free services they offer vs their permium services associated with wordpress.org (for example are there options to add a custom theme to wordpress.com--not just the ones offered by wordpress but can one from another vendor/designer be installed?). I also know a lot of authors who use blogspot but I'm never very impressed with blogspot's design capabilities. However I am also considering finding someone to design my blog and I've noticed that designing for blogspot is much cheaper than designing for wordpress.

Which one do you think, overall, is the better tool when it comes to blogging/promoting etc?

Thanks!


Wordpress is the best for search engine purposes (indexing, etc.) They have free plugins to help increase visibility on Google, combat spam, etc. A new Wordpress SEO plugin came out that's wonderful. I'm using it now. Webmasters recommend it over anything else in the market.

هناك تعليق واحد: